Saturday, March 13, 2010

Week 23


Spring has sprung!
And so have I!

It seems in the past week I have gone from looking a little pudgy to looking un-deniably pregnant. People at work have begun to notice and I am getting asked by random strangers what I am craving (lots of salty foods, carbs, and especially chips and salsa; sorry no weird ones, yet).


In the past week I have also started to feel our little girl moving about and she seems to like to exercise around 11 o'clock at night (I blame our call schedule for this one). I am generally feeling good and can't complain. Although it is starting to get difficult to put on socks or to get up from sitting on the floor and I am worried about how I am going to shave my legs in the coming months.

This past week Mike and I have been on vacation. We used this time off to get the nursery in order. He put together the crib and changing table for me. My mom came up for a few days and we did some shopping for the room and were able to get it set up. I still need to find some things to hang on the walls, but I love the way it is looking so far.





We have had such a nice and relaxing week at home, it will be very hard to go back to work. The good news is we only have 3 1/2 months to go until this internship is officially behind us. This also means only 18 calls, with 6 being weekend shifts! Can you tell we are in countdown mode?




4 comments:

mhersho1 said...

What fun we've had this weekend. Shopping for the baby, the baby's room and maternity clothes for you. I enjoyed every minute. The nursery looks wonderful. Now I have to get busy on the wall hanging. Love you both (three).

Stefanie Cross said...

Wow! I love it! You guys are amazing! Wish I could have been there to help :) Let me know if you have any ideas on wall hangings, I can keep my eyes open out west for anything. Miss you! Love the baby bump!

teresa said...

aw, you look adorable!

Annette said...

The nursery is so cute! You're more than half-way there and you look great :) Have you thought about names for her?