Saturday, August 21, 2010

Adelina's First "Real" Bath

Since she came home from the hospital, I have been giving Adelina sponge baths. When she was around 2 weeks old, Mike bought her a baby tub so we could give her a real bath (her umbilical cord fell off around 2 weeks). Although we had this tub, I continued to give her sponge baths; always having an excuse for not using the tub (time, her attitude, Mike not being home).

This morning Mike and I were both home and since we didn't have anywhere to be and Adelina was in a very awake mood, we decided to give the new tub a try. She fussed a bit when we first placed her in the water, but she quickly quieted down and was very content through the whole process. She seemed to like the warm water and didn't even mind getting her hair wet.

Now that I see how easy this whole process is, I will be bringing the tub out more often.

Here are some pictures from the morning:








1 comment:

Mom said...

She is sooo cute. I loved the video you posted. I think she loved her first bath. I just wish Grammie had been there to help.