Friday, November 21, 2008

Snow!

Can you believe its November 21 and we have snow? Granted not inches, but still there is snow on the ground and on the cars. We went to Lowes the other night to get plastic for the windows (we are not thinking this old house is charming anymore) and the cashier says, "I think its going to be a bad winter". Great. I am already nervous about driving in the rainy weather, after last year's adventure in Ohio, the last thing I want to have is a bad winter.

Everyday, I pray for safe driving conditions, especially since I leave the hospital close to midnight. So far, my prayers have been answered.

I like snow when I can sit in my house and watch it come down. I do NOT like to drive in it.

1 comment:

nathalia said...

I'm with you there. But people in Philly drive reaaaaally slowly in the snow, so that should make you feel a little more safe.

Here's to hot cocoa and warm blankets (indoors!) on snowy days!